Monday, March 8, 2010

Now I'm marked for life

So my girlfriend Heidi Casey has these 4 piercings on her back, i saw them fell in love and just had to have one!!!! My mom wanted to buy me my first tattoo, so this is the background for this picture. The piercing hurt more than i could ever explain, different than child birth, but i think i hurt worse than child birth, lol jk. but it did hurt, very very bad! The piercing is called a dermal surgical diamond piercing. The tattoo was nothing, i loved it. its so fabulous and everyone that sees it loves it, they all say "ouch" as soon as they look at it, its funny! They say that tattoos and piercings are addictive, I believe it!!!! cant wait to get more done :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch....I got my nose pierced and that hurt so bad! How does that thing stay in?

Ron and Jamie said...

who did your tatoo??